As parents, our main priority is the safety of our children. So why do we constantly put our children into those old school, big and bulky, orange relics? There are so many options available for a more comfortable day on the water. We recently tested out the Vibe youth PFD from MTI Adventurewear with our sons, and it was immediately a hit!
I recently saw a post on social media where a dad had taken his kid out kayak fishing and the child was wearing that big, rectangular, bulky, orange PFD. I swear the kid looked like a mummy. Limited movement, and looked very uncomfortable. Why do that to your child? Don’t we want the experience to be not only fun and memorable, but comfortable as well?
Our family has used PFD’s from MTI Adventurewear for years, and when it was time for our sons to join us on the water, we decided to explore options for youth PFD’s from MTI as well. We started off with the BOB when our sons first started fishing with us. Since, they’ve outgrown these amazing and perfect youth PFD’s, so we recently upgraded to the Vibe.
This PFD was an instant hit with our 2 sons. Not only did the Vibe look great upon initial look, but it looked extremely comfortable. Putting the Vibe PFD on was super simple and easy as well. Adjusting the straps to fit our sons was simple as well. The Vibe comes with a large mesh zippered pouch on the front for storing small gear, and also comes with a whistle for that added safety measure.
We were extremely pleased with not only the look of the Vibe PFD, but also with how easily it was to fit and how comfortable it was for our boys. They were able to paddle and fish all day without any issues at all. If you’re looking for a new PFD for your kids, we highly suggest trying out the Vibe or the many other junior angler PFD’s available from MTI Adventurewear!
- Low profile pullover offers superb fit for the athletic paddler or sailor
- Includes back loops and attachment point inside pocket tunnel to hold a leash release belt in the perfect position for standup river running (SUP Leash Belt sold separately.)
- Supple 300D polyester shell and Z-STRAP side webbing cinch down for snug fit
- Lash tab on chest and Daisy Chain Attachment System on back
- Large mesh cargo pocket with key clip and tethered whistle
- Tunnel pocket for warming-up hands and accessible gear storage
- Reflective trim front and back
- Design Buoyancy 15lb 8oz
- USCG Type III
- MSRP: $99.95