Vibe Kayaks recently unveiled a new apparel line and updated their rotomolded cooler pricing making them even more affordable to kayak anglers.
Vibe Tribe Rejoice: Kayak Company Releases New Apparel Collection; Updates Rotomolded Cooler Pricing
Kayak & High-performance outdoor gear brand debuts new apparel for optimal comfort & style on the water;
Rotomolded coolers built tough for the outdoors
KENNESAW, GA – May 4, 2017 – Vibe®, a leader of of sit-on-top kayaks for fishing and recreational paddling, has released a fresh line of apparel and a new price structure on rotomolded coolers. The hats, technical shirts and Sun Jammer multi-functional bandanas are designed to keep the brand’s ‘Vibe Tribe’ of fans comfortable, protected and looking good on the water – while the coolers keep goodies cold for a fraction of the price of competitors.
“As we grow, we’re continuously creating new products – especially when our customers ask for something specific,” said Josh Thomas, a founding partner at Vibe®. “These new hats, shirts, Sun Jammers and coolers are functional and affordable, and they’ll give Vibe owners a new way to enjoy the Vibe lifestyle.”
The new apparel collection includes:
UV Protection Long-Sleeve Performance Shirts for those who stay out on the water as long as they possibly can.
- Each shirt is made from light, breathable 100% polyester that keeps you dry and cool
- Provides up to 40 UPF sun protection
- Available in the following colorways: Yellow Groove, Vintage Orange and Midnight
Hat Designs for Every Style, because you just can’t put a trucker hat on a cap guy.
- Mesh-back trucker with adjustable hook and loop closure
- Mid-crown, full-coverage cap with adjustable snap closure and Vibe patch
- V-wave snapback with a pliable bill for a customized fit
Sun Jammer Multi-Function Bandanas for whatever Mother Nature throws your way.
- The latest in multi-function performance gear, Vibe brings style to this versatile accessory that can be worn in a variety of ways
- Protects the head, face and neck from sun, wind, sand, cold, sweat and bugs
- Vibe Sun Jammers are exceptionally comfortable, with no irritating seams or hems
- Up to 30 UPF sun protection
- Made with 100% polyester microfiber
- Available in the following colorways: Funk Splash, Flying V Tsunami Red and the Mahi
Rotomolded Coolers Built Tough, but not tough on your wallet.
- Crafted from a premium rotomolded polyethylene like today’s highest end coolers, at a fraction of the price
- Various size and price options available for any adventure
- Vibe Element 20, $129.99
- Vibe Element 45, $169.99
- Vibe Element 75, $199.99
- Available in the following colorways: Alpine Gray and Hunter Camo
For those other items that need a dose of Vibe Tribe pride, the company is releasing a new sticker pack (10 stickers included) and a large “No Drama. Just Adventure.” vinyl decal. Rugged enough for both indoor and outdoor use, the 26 x 23 in. decal will adhere to almost any flat or slightly curved surface.
Since 2013, Vibe has focused on one thing—giving paddlers of any skill level the opportunity to experience the freedom that comes with diving into what nature has to offer. The brand is built on a passion for the water, fishing, and outdoor living – and our products are the perfect combination of good looks, great features, and affordability. At the end of the day, we strive to be more than just an outdoor company—we are committed to coming alongside and serving those who just can’t get enough of “out there.” What’s a hobby? This is life. Visit us at vibekayaks.com, or follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Fishing Gear Gift Ideas For Mother’s Day Next Post:
Aqua-Vu XD: Engineered for Versatile Underwater Viewing