The new Tidal Pant from Field and Stream are quite easily the most comfortable pair of fishing pants that I have ever owned. Super light, great UV protection, and being water repellent make the Tidal Pant a great choice for kayak anglers.
I’ve worn these pants on several fishing trips and I absolutely love them! The Tidal Pants are very lightweight which only adds to their comfort level, and they feature a HydroRepel breathable fabric which repels liquid, but allows moisture to escape. They have pockets galore to carry extra tools and feature UPF50 protection to block the sun.
I’m one of those anglers that prefers to wear fishing pants on the water. Sitting in a kayak all day with a blistering hot sun will only equal some fried legs at the end of the day. Trust me, this lesson was learned the hard way several years ago. That being said, wearing pants during the hot summer months in Florida can be brutal unless you’re wearing quality apparel. The Tidal Pant from Field & Stream offer all day comfort, especially when sitting the kayak or standing up and sight casting your favorite species of fish. The repel factor allow you to stay pretty dry even with constant paddle drip. Add in the fact tat the Tidal Pant retails for only $49.99 and you definitely cannot go wrong with this perfect piece of angling apparel.
Spend your day out on the water wearing the Field & Stream® Men’s Tidal Pants. The 4-way stretch technical fabric offers comfortable mobility and it features hydroRepel™ technology that repels moisture to keep you dry. In addition, it has UPF 50+ protection to guard against the sun’s harmful rays. Equipped a removable belt and elasticized waist, Field & Stream® Men’s Tidal Pants fit securely.
- UPF 50+ provides excellent UV protection
- hydroRepel™ fabric is breathable and repels moisture
- 4-way stretch technical fabric for comfort and freedom of movement
- 2 hand pockets, 2 cargo pockets, 1 utility pocket and 2 back pockets
- Removable belt and an elasticized waist for a secure fit
- Zippered front fly with snap closure
- Crotch gusset for added mobility
- Field & Stream® heat transfer on wearer’s right hip
- 100% polyester pocketing
- 100% nylon reinforcements
- Fabric: 90% polyester / 10% spandex
- MSRP: $49.99