One of the best tools that I use on my kayak is simply the Fish Grip. A family owned business in Mississippi, the folks at Fish Grip have brought about an amazing product for any and all types of anglers. It’s a perfect tool for kayak anglers due to it’s size and ability to float if dropped overboard. I’ve used my Fish Grip’s for years, and never launch my kayak without them. The Grip fits perfectly in your hand, and the jaws easily grab the fish’s mouth without bringing harm and secures your catch. They come in an array of colors to suit all anglers. Next trip out, make sure you have your fish grips to land your next trophy fish. For more information about the Fish Grip, check out their website at www.thefishgrip.net.
The Fish Grip is the perfect fish landing tool for fishermen of all kinds. The unique jaw design holds the lip of the fish without harming the fish and the wrist lanyard always keeps it close at hand. Another great feature of the Fish Grip is that it floats when dropped into the water!
- Over center locking – grip to lock, flip to open
- Unique jaw design – holds the lip of the fish
- Durable materials – plastic and stainless steel
- High viz color – easy to see, day or night
- Weight scale slot – attach to scale, deduct 5 oz.
- Wrist lanyard – in case it slips
- IT FLOATS
- MSRP: $14.95