IceMule recently unveiled their latest in a long line of quality portable, coolers with the new Pro Catch. Perfect for taking out on the kayak or SUP to bring in your trophy catches or simply for drinks on the water.
The IceMule™ resulted from a simple need: to carry a real cooler – one that carries real ice – comfortably and easily.
The idea was born on a hot, spring day when founder James Collie was taking a day-long hike with friends in Virginia. Knowing they wouldn’t be able to stop for cold drinks along the banks of James River, and unable to find a good waterproof portable cooler, James created a make-shift cooler out of a day pack and double lined it with plastic trash bags. Inside, he filled it with cold drinks and sandwiches.
This seemed like a good idea until the trash bags broke and ice water flooded down his back. A wet hiker, warm drinks and soggy food started the wheels of innovation turning. Once home, he set out to design a soft-sided, waterproof and portable cooler that could carry ice and be comfortable enough to take on both long hikes and relaxing days at the beach.
Several months, dozens of prototypes and many days of field testing later, the ultimate cooler was born. Now, the IceMule ™ is here to help keep all of your adventures cool!
Ice Mule Pro Catch Cooler
- The Simplest & Most Effective Fish Catch Cooler Ever.
- Whether you are fishing or just paddling, this is the cooler you need. Tough exterior and interior fabric so you can use it with or without a liner. IceMule patented insulated dry-bag technology – and clips, straps and bungees all over so you can tie it down wherever you like. We think it’s the simplest and most effective catch cooler ever.
IceMule 5 Patented Cutting Edge Technologies
- TriFold DriTop System ™, a foolproof seal to keep ice in and air out
- ComfortCarryIMPT System ™; ventilated back-straps that provide ultimate comfort
- MuleSkinEV ™, a tough Inner and Outer layers; 2X thicker than most soft coolers
- PolarLayer Insulation ™ , that keeps contents “IceMule Cold” for up to 24 hours
- IM AirValve™, that adds air enhancing insulation; and releases it to be easily compacted for travel & storage.
Slab Bluegill Takedown in the Southeast Next Post:
The Chaz, Nature Coasts Hidden Jewel (Part 1 of 2)