Polaroid has always been synonymous with making exceptional cameras, but have now entered the action cam market. The Polaroid XS100 is a simple to use, and ready to hit the water action cam. Easy on/off button, but you can also take a snapshot with the push of a simple button. The XS100 is fairly light and easily attaches to any camera mount, and best of all it’s waterproof for up to 30 feet. The video is of a good quality, and I was impressed with the video that was taken in low light situations, such as at dusk. Videos are easy to download as well. Overall I’ve been pleasantly pleased with the quality and abilities of the camera. My complaint would be that it is not remote capable, and the angler has to manually turn on and off the camera. The XS100 action cam provides quality video out on the water regardless of the angle. The ability to simply shoot hi definition video, but also take still shots at 16MP is an amazing feature. The price point for this camera is what truly sets it apart from its competitors. At a retail value of just under $160, this action cam is priced to allow everyone a chance to record their epic catch while on the water.
- Professional 5MP sensor, HD video in 720p, 960p and 1080p video and 3MP, 5MP and 16MP still images.
- Aerodynamic design, shock-proof exterior and distortion-free ultra wide lens, which provides 170° of coverage, helps ensure the highest-quality videos, even during extreme action.
- Adjustable frame rates like burst shooting mode, time lapse and fast and slow motion, allowing users to see their action in a new way.
- Auto rotation G-Sensor so the camera will always capture the best shot, no matter it’s position.
- Waterproof for up to 10m and features professional low-light performance for shooting in all environments.
- Dual file recording with every HD video, creating an additional smaller file for easier uploading and sharing to social media sites.
- MSRP: $159.99