Perception recently introduced a new Pescador kayak along with some great new accessories for this year. Designed to get you out on the water without a serious dent to your wallet.
The Perception Pescador kayak’s versatility makes it popular for both recreational paddlers and anglers. Extreme stability ensures a drier ride that’s easier to get in and out of. The 325 lb. capacity rating packed into a 10-foot kayak means plenty of room for you and your gear. The short length and lighter weight eases transport and increases maneuverability. Ample storage, fish-ready features, and an incredibly comfortable seat keep you on the water for longer.
The Perception Pescador series of sit-on-top kayaks are designed to be the best all-around boats for the money.
Unmatched stability, speed, and straight-tracking performance make it fun for even new paddlers to explore lakes, ponds, and flat-water rivers.
Comfortable, stable, durable and safe, the Pescador family of kayaks is the perfect choice for any level of kayaker.
- Length: 10′ 6″
- Width: 32″
- Boat Weight: 57 lbs.
- Deck Height: 14″
- Max Capacity: 325 lbs.
- MSRP: $549.99
- Three-piece design allows paddler to easily convert from kayak to SUP paddle
- Features a simple push-button ferrule for quick length adjustments while standing or sitting
- Kayak assembly has an adjustable range from 215 cm to 230 cm
- SUP assembly has an adjustable range from 72” to 78”
- Aluminum shaft with fiberglass-reinforced polypro blades durability and reduced weight
- Approximate Weight: Kayak (2.9 lbs.), SUP (2.2 lbs.), Total (3.6 lbs.)
- Color: Lime
- Designed to perform will with the Perception Hi Life kayak
- MSRP: $74.99
- Die cut non-absorbent foam panels that insulate, deaden sound and provide added grip
- Simple peel & stick design using trusted 3M pressure sensitive adhesive for a superior bond
- Durable marine grade EVA foam is resistant to UV, Mold, Mildew, Stains and Abrasion
- Ideal for customizing your fishing rig or just adding extra style and comfort to your kayak
- 1/8″ (3 mil) thick pads have multi-directional texture for a solid grip at 360-degrees
- Precision cut to fit specified Perception models
- Compatible with Pescador 10.0
- MSRP: $99.99
- Keep your kayak from drifting off course while fishing or just taking a break
- Galvanized construction with folding/locking four fluke design works on all types of bottoms
- Comes with 30’ (9.14 m) of anchor line, cleat with mounting hardware and handy storage bag
- Measures: 12” x 12 1/2” (31 cm x 32.5 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs. (1.4 kg)
- Designed to perform well with all Perception sit-inside and sit-on-top recreational kayaks
- MSRP: $32.99