OtterBox has introduced a new waterproof duffle bag system with their Yampa line up. Designed to keep your gear dry when out on the water, the Yampa is sure to become an angler’s favorite.
FORT COLLINS, Colo., – Whether headed to the lake, forest or beach, OtterBox has built a reputation as a staple on every outdoor excursion. OtterBox introduces Yampa Dry Duffle, the waterproof bag that keeps gear safe from water, drop, sand and dirt, coming soon.
The latest in the outdoor gear line from OtterBox, Yampa Dry Duffle is available in three sizes – 35-liter, 70-liter and 105-liter – and redefines the dry bag with enhancements that make gear-toting easier from start to finish.
“OtterBox was founded with a drybox in 1998 and we have continued to evolve our products to enable adventure,” said OtterBox CEO Jim Parke. “The original drybox was developed to keep valuables safe and dry during outdoor activities and the Yampa line is a great continuation of that heritage.”
Yampa Dry Duffle bags feature ultra-low density, open-celled foam that protects bag contents during drops and impact, while keeping the bag light as a feather. Other features include:
- TPU-coated nylon material is waterproof and puncture-, UV- and chemical-resistant
- Waterproof zipper and waterproof sealed seams keep gear safe from the elements
- A fold-over harness system easily converts the bag to either a backpack-carry style or duffle-carry style
- Multiple tie-down points and Duraflex clips allow it to be secured to truck or boat
- Backpack straps and back panel feature neoprene pads with open-celled foam for comfortable carrying with added airflow to keep your back cool
- Two interior mesh storage pockets keep gear organized and a high visibility liner in bright orange or green material allows for easy visibility of gear on the inside
- Reflective exterior pads make the duffle visible in the dark
Yampa 35 ($249.99-$299.99); 70 ($299.99-$349.99) and 105 ($349.99-$399.99) come in Ridgeline (green/black with bright orange interior), Hudson (blue/white with a bright green interior) and Back Trail (Realtree Edge camo with bright orange interior).
OtterBox is also expanding its cooler offerings with attractive new designs by artist Derek DeYoung on Venture coolers and 3250 Series dryboxes. Plus, new Trooper cooler accessories include a Collapsible Food Container, External Pouch and a Universal Cup Holder. All products are covered by the OtterBox Limited Lifetime Warranty.
OtterBox innovates bold products that deliver confidence and trust in any pursuit. From its humble beginnings with a drybox in a Fort Collins, Colo., garage, OtterBox has honed and leveraged its expertise in manufacturing and design to become the No. 1-selling smartphone case brand in the U.S. and a leader in rugged outdoor lifestyle products.1
At the center of every OtterBox innovation is a deeper goal to effect positive, lasting change. In partnership with the OtterCares Foundation, OtterBox grows to give back by inspiring kids to change the world through entrepreneurship and philanthropy. To learn more about this mission, visit otterbox.com/givingback.
Smackdown: Seaguar Introduces Low Visibility Stealth Gray Next Post:
Croaker Swimbait: Latest Lure from LIVETARGET