Engel Coolers recently unveiled their newest cooler, the Engel HD30, a soft sided cooler with the performance of a roto-molded cooler.
What separates the ENGEL soft-sided cooler from the competition is the fact that the ENGEL HD-30 is entirely welded while most of its counterparts are sewn. By welding all seams, warm air is kept out, dramatically increasing the life of the ice or ice packs inside. The welded seams ensure there will be no air or water leaks, and allow the soft-sided HD-30 to keep beverages cold for 4.5 days in 90° temperatures, according to an independent review. The HD-30 boasts an outer shell composed of durable 840 denier fibers, which provide maximum strength and abrasion resistance. The front and back side are laminated with a Thermal Plastic Urethane (TPU) film, adding another layer of strength and puncture resistance.
The cooler has closed cell foam insulation, preventing air from passing through it and improving the thermal range of the cooler. With a welded waterproof and air resistant zipper that does not require lubrication for optimum function, this cooler has a capacity of 32Qts and can be carried with tote handles or with a single padded strap. Like other ENGEL models, the cooler has an integrated bottle opener. New in this cooler is patent pending vacuum valve technology. Customers should use a vacuum to suck out excess air before the first use for optimum performance.
- Large Easy Access, 100% Water Proof Zipper.
- Patent Pending Vacuum Valve Technology.
- 3 Easy Ways to Carry. Shoulder Strap, Grab Handles and Side Handles.
- Integrated Stainless Steel Bottle Opener
- Multiple Tie Down Points.
- Lightweight TPU Welded Construction.
- Up to 4 1/2 days of Ice Retention.
ENG HD30 DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
- Exterior Dimensions: 20″ x 10″ x 16″
- Interior Dimensions: 18″ x 7.5″ x 13″
- Adjustable Ergonomic Shoulder Strap
- Stainless Steel Bottle Opener
- Silicone Lubricant For Waterproof Zipper
- Water Resistant Front Pocket